✓ Tattoo Healing Cream
Availability: In Stock
REPAIR YOUR SKIN WITH GREATER CELERITY
It stimulates the regeneration of cells and intensely hydrates the skin thanks to its union with ozone. Promotes healing. Calms irritation. Reduces itching and stinging. It allows you to enjoy a feeling of comfort and cleanliness. Leaves no residue on the worked area.
A MULTIPURPOSE OIL FOR TATTOOS
- It prevents the proliferation of free radicals that cause aging.
2. Tissue Oxygenation
- Oxygenates tissues and improves circulation.
3. Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic
- Ozonated oil helps in inflammatory processes and prevents muscle pain.
- Powerful tissue regenerator.
- Prevents the reproduction of bacteria and any type of microorganisms.
6. Releases growth factors
- Cytokines modulate the immune system, keep it active.
AN OIL THAT BENEFITS THE RAPID RECOVERY OF TATTOOS
Tattoo Oil with Ozonated Organic Oil
It acts as a natural antiseptic. It is also highly recommended to help disinfect wounds, useful in cases of skin infections caused by viruses. Sunflower oil contains vitamin E, which provides it with antioxidant and moisturizing properties. It is a great source of essential fatty acids that promote the formation of collagen and elastin, making the skin softer and smoother. The antioxidants present in sunflower seeds protect the skin from environmental damage and scars. They also play an important role in the regeneration of the skin.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: