In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the ownership of this website corresponds to OZONO EUROPA 2050, S.L.U. with registered office at Pol. Ind. El Peral Avda. Juan de la Cierva, 34 11630-Arcos de la Frontera (Cádiz - Spain) and N.I.F. B11898715. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Cádiz, Volume 2057, Folio 48, Page CA-43733
Company responsible for the processing of personal data that you provide us with:
Social denomination: OZONO EUROPA 2050, S.L.U.
NIF / CIF: B11898715
Registered office: Pol. Ind. El Peral Avda. Juan de la Cierva, 34
11630-Arcos de la Frontera (Cádiz - España)
Telephone: 902 360 500
Within the framework of compliance with current legislation, contained in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of Personal Data (LOPD), whose purpose is to guarantee and protect, with regard to the treatment of data personal data, the freedoms and fundamental rights of natural persons, and especially their honor and personal privacy, GMB OZONE informs the user of the possible existence of an automated file containing personal data created by GMB OZONE and for its exclusive use, managed under its responsibility for the sole purpose of adequately providing the services contracted by the user and the development of the commercial and commercial activities of GMB OZONE.
GMB OZONE communicates to the user the right they have to access, rectify, oppose and cancel the personal data held by GMB Ozone, by written communication addressed to the Headquarters or by any other means, telematic or not, enabled by GMB OZONE.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT: The different ways of collecting user data through this website are described below, as well as the purposes of processing said data. We want to highlight the importance of reading the conditions indicated in the forms before proceeding to send them.
Registration form on the web: On this website, personal data is collected through the registration form on the website. Said data will be treated by GMB OZONE as the data controller. The data collected through said form is processed in order to manage the registration on the web, as well as to manage the purchases made by registered users through the web. In the event that you make a purchase, we may send you commercial and advertising communications about products similar to those you purchased, without prejudice to the fact that you may object to receiving these communications at any time by the mechanisms that will be indicated in the commercial email itself. Likewise, in the case of checking the corresponding box, the email provided will be used to send advertising communications that may be of interest to you. By sending the data from the registration form, you are giving consent for the treatment purposes indicated in this paragraph.
Sending emails to the contact address: An email address is made available to the user on this website to contact us. The personal data that you provide us through this email address will be treated by GMB OZONE as the data controller. The data collected is processed for the purpose of managing the query you make. By sending an email to any of our contact addresses, we understand that you give us consent to the treatment purposes described in this paragraph.
Ask about diseases, skin problems and cosmetic treatments: In the event that the user provides GMB OZONE with data related to allergies, physical characteristics, etc. GMB OZONE will only process the data to resolve the query, proceeding afterwards to delete them, said data will not be communicated in any case to third parties.
3. RIGHTS OF THE DATA HOLDERS: Users whose data is processed may exercise the following rights free of charge based on current data protection regulations:
Right to request access to your personal data.
Right to request its rectification or deletion.
Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
Right to object to treatment.
Right to data portability.
The User may exercise their rights through the following ways: Sending by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the exercise of your rights is not satisfactorily resolved, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Communication by means of a call to the telephone number: +34 911 419647. Sending by postal mail to the following address: Pol Ind. El Peral. Av. Juan de la Cierva 34. Arcos de la Frontera 11630 Cádiz. Spain
4. CONSERVATION OF DATA: The personal data that users provide us will be kept for the duration of the treatment for which they were provided and once the relationship between the user and GMB OZONE ends, they will be kept, after blocking, for the time necessary for the prescription of the actions. that could derive from the treatment of the data.
5. LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING: The legal basis for the treatment of user data is their consent as the owner thereof. The information provided by the user must be truthful. When providing registration data, the user guarantees the authenticity of said data. Otherwise, the user will be responsible for the damage that may be caused to GMB OZONE or to third parties for not providing authentic data.
6. DATA COMMUNICATIONS: Users who provide their personal data give their express consent so that they can be communicated to the courier companies with which GMB OZONE works in order to be able to manage orders. Users who provide personal data are informed that such communication occurs at the same time they make a purchase at GMB OZONE.
7. REVOCATION OF CONSENT FOR SENDING COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS: In the event that users of this website must provide their email address to access some of the services offered, they may state that they do not wish to receive any type of communication that GMB OZONE may send, provided that it is not strictly linked to the purpose. for which the service was requested. The consent that you give us to receive commercial information can be revoked by the user at any time by the mechanisms that will be indicated in the commercial email itself.
Google AdSense: http://www.google.es/privacy.html
Google AdWords: http://www.google.com/intl/es/privacy.html
9. SECURITY: GMB OZONE has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data that GMB OZONE treats as data controller.
10. USER INFORMATION: The user may modify, at any time, all the data collected about his identity, such as name or address.
11. CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP: In the event of acquisition, merger or any other causes that cause the change of ownership of the website and the database, the User expressly consents that their registration data and INFORMATION be transferred by OZONE EUROPA 2050 SLU. to the new owner, the latter being a national or a foreigner. When this occurs, OZONE EUROPA 2050 SLU. will comply, in any case, with the duty of information in this regard to the User.
How can you contact GMB OZONE?
B. GMB OZONE may modify, without prior notice, the information contained in its website, as well as its configuration and presentation.
C. GMB OZONE hereby undertakes NOT TO ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING. For these purposes, therefore, formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the GMB OZONE website, produced as a result of incomplete maintenance and / or updating, will not be considered as misleading advertising. defective information contained in these sections. GMB OZONE, as a consequence of the provisions of this section, undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of said errors.
D. GMB OZONE undertakes NOT TO SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. For these purposes, all the information sent TO THE CLIENTS of GMB OZONE will not be considered as commercial communication provided that its purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between the client and GMB OZONE, as well as the performance of the information, training tasks. and other activities of the service that the client has contracted with the company.
E. GMB OZONE is not responsible for the breach of any applicable rule that the user may incur when accessing the website, this website and / or using the information contained therein.
F. GMB OZONE will not be responsible for the damages produced or that may occur, whatever their nature, arising from the use of the information, the matters contained in this web site and the programs it incorporates. The links and hypertext that make it possible, through this website, for the user to access features and services offered by third parties, do not belong to or are under the control of GMB OZONE; said entity is not responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may arise from said information.
G. GMB OZONE is not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names, trademarks that, not being the property of said entity, appear on this website. Neither is it responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of the links to the websites that can be accessed from this website.
H. Ultimately, the User is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content, links (links) and hypertext included in the website this website.