♡ Olive Oil for Skin
ACCELERATES THE REGENERATION OF THE SKIN
Hydrates deeply. Its high content of ozono and peroxides helps protect, maintain and modify unhealthy aspects of your skin. Stretch marks. Scars. Varicose veins. Open wounds. Burns. Psoriasis. Infections Sensitive skin. Dermatitis. Herpes.
UN MULTI-PURPOSE OIL FOR ALL YOUR SKIN
- It prevents the proliferation of free radicals that cause aging.
2. Flexibility of red blood cells
- Improves platelet microcirculation, prevents stretch marks and varicose veins.
3. Modulate oxidative stress
- Optimization of the body's oxidant and antioxidant systems.
- Powerful tissue regenerator.
- Prevents the reproduction of bacteria and any type of microorganisms.
6. Promotes the release of growth factors
- Cytokines modulate the immune system, keep it active.
Ozonated Olive Oil 1 L Professional acts as a skin regenerator. It is also highly recommended to heal wounds, burns and regenerate tissue, useful in cases of surgical scars, open wounds. The ozonated organic virgin olive oil provides all the benefits of olive oil: it has an antimicrobial effect; activates local antioxidant mechanisms; promotes healing; improves oxygen metabolism; increases the flexibility of red blood cells; increases the production of 2,3-diphosphoglycerate responsible for the release of oxygen to the tissues; modulates oxidative stress and reacts directly with unsaturated fatty acids that are transformed into water-soluble compounds. It accelerates the regeneration of the skin and acts against blood circulation problems, helping to prevent stretch marks and varicose veins. The application of ozonated oil on the injured skin activates circulation and increases cellular energy, given the improvement in oxygen metabolism.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: