♡ Natural Hand Cream 50 ml
Product Code: GMB-DOR-052
Availability: In Stock
YOUR HANDS ALWAYS HEALTHY AND HYDRATED
Best ally against the signs of aging. Revitalizes. Restore. Hydrates. Delays the appearance of wrinkles. Its acts against spots or hyperpigmentation. Gives the skin a smooth and fine texture. Dry and cracked hands. High healing power.
HANDS NEED EXTRA CARE
- As in the face, the hands age with the passage of time. With the hand cream they will stay soft and hydrated.
- Improves oxygenation of tissues and circulation.
3. Revitalizes the skin
- It returns the elasticity that is lost due to work or daily activities carried out at home.
- Prevents stains, calluses, cracks, hangnails on the nails.
- In case of wounds, it regenerates the skin with very few applications.
- It destroys the bacteria present on the hands as they are a great source of contamination
A handshake, a caress, any contact makes you need to have clean and cared hands. OZONO D'OR Hand Cream is the best ally against the signs of aging of the skin by stimulating the natural production of collagen, elastin and protein molecules. It restores lost elasticity to the skin, revitalizes and restores its ideal internal structure and delays the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes. Your hands will be protected and the skin will always remain hydrated.
This is due to its main components:
The Olive Oil has a high moisturizing power and creates an occlusive layer that prevents water loss, which helps our skin to maintain its elasticity and its barrier function.
It gives the skin a smooth and fine texture, with antioxidant effects and avoiding irritation. Its main properties are its strong oxygenating power and its oxidative effect. Activates 2-3 DPG, which is an enzyme that acts in mechanisms related to blood circulation and, consequently, improves the fluidity of microcirculation and cellular oxygen metabolism, in this way the skin is more oxygenated and remains young and revitalized. Helps in wound repair.
Sunflower Oil is a powerful antimicrobial and tissue repair agent.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: