This and other questions such as what benefits does it bring to my skin? When do I apply it? Should I stop using my usual face cream? They will be answered shortly. So, open a space in your dresser because surely when you try our new product, you will be their number one fans.
A facial serum is a cosmetic made with many active ingredients more than a facial cream and with a more liquid texture, in order to penetrate deep into the skin to be absorbed faster, resulting in a total transformation restoring life and eliminating all traces of dryness, in addition to acting faster against premature skin aging. And the excellent news is that a new product has become part of the Ozono D’or range: the natural ozone facial serum. It contains 17 natural ingredients including ozonated olive oil, vitamins A, E, and C, hyaluronic acid could not be missing and it also contains other types of oils and essences.
You may be wondering how it differs from a day / night cream. The formulation of the serum is more extensive than face creams, its texture is lighter and it does not act as a sunscreen. Therefore, it is a complement to face creams, the indicated use would be to apply it and then put on your usual moisturizer.
What is the natural ozone facial serum for?
The facial serum is wonderful! And it is not for less that it provides so many benefits to the skin by containing many natural ingredients where each one fulfills its functions:
The ozonated organic extra virgin olive oil has a regenerating, sanitizing effect, activates local antioxidant mechanisms, promotes healing, improves the metabolism of cells so that they remain healthy and function well, increases the flexibility of red blood cells, increases production 2,3-diphosphoglycerate responsible for the release of oxygen to tissues, modulates oxidative stress. Accelerates skin regeneration, acts against blood circulation problems and increases cellular energy.
1. Sea water is very beneficial for the skin, it is one of the best restorative due to its high content of salts and minerals. It is also rich in nutrients and contains trace elements such as sodium, zinc, iodine or potassium.
2. Vegetable glycerin has moisturizing properties, that is, it gives life and softness to the dermis, preventing dryness and recovering its moisture levels.
3. Wheat germ oil with its fatty acids, apart from being very nutritious for the skin, promote tissue regeneration. Its high content of Vitamin E, with an antioxidant effect, helps prevent premature aging while potassium counteracts the effects of sodium, balancing the inputs and outputs of water in our body, thus keeping the skin more hydrated.
4. Rosehip oil has a repairing effect on the skin since it helps the formation of collagen and elastic fibers, very useful to avoid the formation of abnormal scars and, in turn, prevents the loss of water, therefore increases the hydration capacity of the skin surface, making the skin smooth and luminous. Being composed mainly of essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid (omega 6) and linolenic acid (omega 3), antioxidants and vitamins A, C and E, it has enormous power against free radicals that cause skin aging, therefore it is a powerful anti-aging product that fights the appearance of wrinkles and reduces spots caused by sun exposure.
5. Hyaluronic acid acts like a sponge capable of retaining large amounts of water in the skin, adds volume, in addition to reducing wrinkles and hiding fine lines. It occurs naturally in connective tissue throughout our body, 50 percent is found in our skin.
6. Marine collagen guarantees the elasticity of the skin allowing it to stretch without being damaged, provides firmness by fighting flaccidity, restoring strength to the dermis, deeply hydrates and nourishes, delays skin aging.
7. Coenzyme Q10 prevents oxidative damage to the skin as it is a powerful antioxidant and protects keratinocytes from damage by ultraviolet radiation, both UVA and UVB. It prevents chrono and photoaging, that is, it acts on both forms of aging, that of time and that of the sun.
8. Vitamin A contributes to maintaining healthy skin and aiding natural tanning, as it promotes the development of pigments in the skin. It helps cell regeneration and the production of collagen and elastin in skin fibers, being one of the active ingredients with more visible benefits in the short term.
9. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant to protect cells damaged by nasty free radicals like air pollution and ultraviolet light from the sun.
10. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, neutralizes free radicals that cause oxidative stress in the skin by protecting the structure itself, is essential for the production of collagen in skin cells, activates collagen synthesis and is an epidermal repairer, Helps limit the skin's reaction to UV rays that can accelerate aging and cause wrinkles. It also works to level out sun spots and UV-induced pigmentation problems.
11. Panthenol is a provitamin that, when applied to the skin, is absorbed and transformed into vitamin B5. Due to its moisturizing properties and its ability to promote the skin's natural regeneration process, it will help us to accelerate the skin's regeneration process.
12. Silk proteins have regenerative properties that revitalize the dermis and help the cellular regeneration of the epidermis and influence the production of more collagen and keratin, leaving the skin feeling soft and velvety.
13. The essence of rose provides softness and restores the elasticity of the skin.
14. Jasmine essentials exerts a balancing and balancing function because it regulates sebaceous secretion, preventing pores from clogging and thus avoiding the appearance of skin alterations due to its moisturizing power, as it prevents and fights dehydration.
15. Frankincense oil promotes cell regeneration and keeps tissues and cells healthy. Helpful for skin health, it is revered for its ability to beautify and rejuvenate the skin to promote cellular health and immunity. It calms, restores and is meditative.
16. The essential oil of Orange Blossom or Neroli (Citrus aurantium amara flower oil) is the name given to the essential oil extracted from the orange blossom, it provides antioxidants, ideal to combat cellular aging in devitalized skin.
How to apply the serum
The facial serum or any other cosmetic product is miraculous! Always keep in mind that no matter how good a product is, if you do not use it with discipline and perseverance, you will not see results. For this reason, every day, preferably in the morning, wash your face with soap and water, dry it and then apply a very small amount of the product on the face and spread it with the fingertips until it is absorbed; avoid contact in the eye contour. Then apply day cream.
The facial serums are ultra-light in texture, you will notice that it absorbs very quickly and does not leave the skin oily.
Several years of R + D + i research at Ozono D'or laboratories were carried out until we achieved a totally ecological and natural formula without using chemical ingredients, integrating these 17 natural ingredients and making them all get along was not easy, in addition to our philosophy of contributing to caring the planet requires us to use healthy and quality active ingredients. That is why today we present our new product, the natural ozone facial serum, another dermocosmetic that you can see from now on our website www.ozonodor.com